Posted On: April 14, 2022 | By: adminadmin
We are offering 10% discount on all Bhutan tour packages. The minimum daily package rate is set by the Tourism Council of Bhutan which must be paid only in USD prior to the trip.
The minimum daily package rate is set as below:
- USD 200 per person per night for the month of January, February, June, July, August and December.
- USD 250 per person per night for the month of March, April, May, September, October and November.
- On the day of departure, tourist are limited to breakfast only and chargeable for any extra requirements on usage basis.
We are registered under Tourism Council of Bhutan.
Discounts on Bhutan Tour
- Children below 5 years accompanied by their guardians are not chargeable.
- Children from 5 to 11 years are given 50% discount on the minimum daily package rate.
- Full time students below 25 years with valid identity card from the institutions are 25% discount from the sustainable development fee.
- In a group of 11 to 15 people, 50% discount is given to 1 person and 100% discount in a group of 16 persons or more.
- After the 8th night of the tour, 50% discount is given on the sustainable development fees.
- After the 14th night of the tour, 100% discount is given on the sustainable development fees.
- Children and full time students are not eligible for this discount.
- USD 40 per person per night for one person
- USD 30 per person per night for a group of two persons.
- No surcharges for a group of three person and above.
- In a group of 3 persons with a child of 5 years and below, it shall be treated as a FIT group of two persons and surcharges will be applicable.
Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone/WhatsApp at +97517306726 for children and students discount.