Posted On: November 28, 2019 | By: adminadmin
To make easy online tour payments to Bhutan, we also accept online payment via card.
If you wish to do an online payment, you will be charged 3.5% on the total payment, 2% charged by the card company, 1% by your bank, 0.5% by the bank in Bhutan.
Mail us at email@example.com and we will get back to you with invoice for the online payment.
Otherwise, payment through Bank wire can also by availed with less bank charges.
Please check Bank wire for more info.
In case if your tour gets cancelled, we will refund the online tour payments to the same card through which we received the payment.
All charges for the cancellation have to be born by you.
Airline Cancellation Policy
Airline tickets will be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- 100 % refund permitted for the tickets cancelled more than 30 days from the date of travel.
- 50 % refund permitted for the tickets cancelled between 30 – last 10 days from the date of travel.
- Cancellation made less than 10 days from the date of travel, no refund.
- No cancellation charges will apply on infant fares.
- An administration fee of USD 25/- per ticket will be applicable for all cancelled tickets, once we issue the ticket.
- In the high tourism season, we have to buy the tickets before 2 –3 months the date of travel. But in low tourism season, we have to buy before 2-3 weeks, prior to the date of travel.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
The tours booked and subsequently cancelled will be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- Within 30 days or more before the arrival date in Bhutan – No charges
- Within 21 days before the arrival date in Bhutan – 10% of the rate
- Within 14 days before the arrival date in Bhutan – 15% of the rate
- Within 07 days before the arrival date in Bhutan – 30 % of the rate
- Within 04 days before the arrival date in Bhutan – 50 % of the rate
- Less than 03 days or without notice – 100% of the rate
- After arrival in Bhutan – 100%
- An administration fee of USD 50/- will be applicable for all cancelled tours, once we issue the VISA.
Delayed Arrival or Departure
- There are no charges/fees for delays in arrival and departure because of weather conditions disrupting flights or roadblocks. However, the tourist must bear the cost of food, accommodation, transportation, and other services required.