Posted On: November 20, 2019 | By: adminadmin
Ever wondered how to make your tour payment to Bhutan? It’s pretty simple!
After confirming the tour with your agent like our self, we will send our bank detail maintained with Bhutan National Bank.
You can make your payment with the below detail:
Bank Address: Standard Chartered Bank Ltd (Correspondent Bank) One Madison Avenue, New York
Swift Code: SCBLUS33
FED ABA: 026002561
Beneficiary Bank account: 358-202-171-9001 (USD A/C)
Beneficiary Bank: Bhutan National Bank, P.O BOX 439, GPO Building, Chang Lam, Thimphu Bhutan
Swift Code: BNBTBTBT
Beneficiary/Ultimate Beneficiary: Amedewa Tours and Trek maintained with BNBL (Bhutan National Bank limited)
Is it possible to use other banks to transfer payment to Bhutan?
Yes, it is possible but Standard Charted Bank takes less time to process and bank fees are also minimal.
Is my payment transfer safe and how long does it take to reach Bhutan?
It is safe to transfer tour payment to your tour operator through Bhutan National Bank as the payment directly goes to Tourism council of Bhutan which then process your visa upon receiving full tour payment.
The payment is released to the tour operator only after the departure of the guest.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
The tours booked and subsequently cancelled will be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- Within 30 days or more before the arrival date in Bhutan – No charges
- Within 21 days before the arrival date in Bhutan – 10% of the rate
- Within 14 days before the arrival date in Bhutan – 15% of the rate
- Within 07 days before the arrival date in Bhutan – 30 % of the rate
- Within 04 days before the arrival date in Bhutan – 50 % of the rate
- Less than 03 days or without notice – 100% of the rate
- After arrival in Bhutan – 100%
- An administration fee of USD 50/- will be applicable for all cancelled tours, once we issue the VISA.
Airline Cancellation Policy
Airline tickets will be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- 100 % refund permitted for the tickets cancelled more than 30 days from the date of travel.
- 50 % refund permitted for the tickets cancelled between 30 – last 10 days from the date of travel.
- Cancellation made less than 10 days from the date of travel, no refund.
- No cancellation charges will apply on infant fares.
- An administration fee of USD 25/- per ticket will be applicable for all cancelled tickets, once we issue the ticket.
In the high tourism season, we have to buy the tickets before 2 –3 months the date of travel. But in the low tourism season, we have to buy before 2-3 weeks, prior to the date of travel.
Delayed Arrival or Departure
- There are no charges/fees for delays in arrival and departure because of weather conditions disrupting flights or roadblocks. However, the tourist must bear the cost of food, accommodation, transportation, and other services required.